Please register first a account for post a topic. You will see then a chatbox in the forums top of page!
And download the newest client for playing. And keep donating to keep the server online.

Greets, RunespiritPk
Please register first a account for post a topic. You will see then a chatbox in the forums top of page!
And download the newest client for playing. And keep donating to keep the server online.

Greets, RunespiritPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote here now!

Similar topics
Latest topics
» How to make money on this server!
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 am by TheOtherOne

» ii sp3c ii
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:57 pm by crayonsucker

» Liam / 13th
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm by crayonsucker

» Vegeta talking here!
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:59 am by owner vegeta

» !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am by Pk3d

» Error connection to server
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 pm by Pk3d

» Owner must read!
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 pm by Pk3d

» pk3d new to server :D
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 am by Pk3d

» i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here!
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 am by crayonsucker

» just a little intro
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 am by jtag778

» how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 am by jtag778

» Introduction
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:22 am by jtag778

» jtag778 here
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 am by jtag778

» crayonsucker buy
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 pm by crayonsucker

» a few bugs :l
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:08 am by discomuffin

Top posters
crayonsucker
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read I_vote_lcaphow to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read I_voting_barhow to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read I_vote_rcap 
owner vegeta
how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read I_vote_lcaphow to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read I_voting_barhow to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read I_vote_rcap 
Pk3d
jtag778
I Pot
TheOtherOne
John Michael
discomuffin
ii sp3c ii
star

how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jtag778

how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read Empty
PostSubject: how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read   how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 am

Defining pures

The definition of what constitutes a pure player is disputed. In the broadest definition, a pure is any character that intentionally trains some combat skills, and stops, or doesn't train others at all. For example, someone who is 40 attack, 99 strength, and 99 defence is just as pure as someone who is 99 attack, 99 strength, and 40 defence. One might differentiate between the two by calling them a "40 attack pure" and a "40 defence" pure, respectively. We denote different types of pures by the levels, or equipment levels, that they intentionally have ceased to train. Pures that do not train defence can also be called by the level of armour that they can wear. A one defence pure might be called an "iron pure," likewise a 70 defence pure a "barrows pure." The definition of pure is disputed, however, as the original definition of the word "pure" simply meant "1 defence," but for the sake of greater articulation, this guide will incorporate the broader definition.

In RuneScape Classic, a Pure was not a 1 defence character. A pure was considered to be pure if it had a magic level of 1, and a Hitpoint level higher than the character's overall combat level.
Types of Pures

The three most popular types of pures are 1 Defence Pures, 20 Defence Pures (also called Initiate or Mystic Pures), and 45 defence pures (also called Rune pures, or Zerkers). Each type of pure has advantages and disadvantages. As recommended above, you should start out with 1 defence. You can always get defence later.

2.1 - Level 1 Defence pures

Level 1 defence pures are the most common pures. A 1 defence pure believes that when all stats and equipment are accounted for, having less armour and bonuses but higher stats will give their character the best advantage. 1 defence pures are often players with lower combats than those pures with defence; however, you will see 1 defence pures, who train both attack and strength, with combats in the high 80s and 90s.

A perfect 1 defence pure, with 99 strength, 99 attack, 99 constitution, and 1 Prayer will be combat 89 - adding 52 Prayer to this makes this perfect pure combat 95 - well into the higher echelon of combats.

An extremely important thing to keep in mind, when starting a 1 defence pure, is that it's not as easy as it may seem to actually keep your defence at 1. Almost every pure character created gets accidental defence levels, for various reasons. Some of the ways to accidentally get defence are:
1.Turning on a Special Attack, but hitting the defensive attack style instead.
2.Wielding a weapon on strength attack style, such as Dragon Scimitar, and then switching to a weapon with no strength style, i.e. Abyssal Whip, which puts the Abyssal Whip's attack style onto controlled attack style. Controlled attack style gives defence XP.
3.Completing a quest that gives defence XP, i.e. Monkey Madness, in which the extended reward is 20,000 XP in defence.

If you do get accidental defence, don't let it sway you into getting more defence, or abandoning your pure altogether. Everyone does it, and in the long run, the extra combats don't usually make a huge difference.

2.2 - Level 20 Defence pures

Level 20 defence pures are also called "Initiate Pures" or "Mystic Pures" because of the armour 20 defence allows them to wear. A 20 defence pure believes that the added defensive and attack bonuses that 20 defence armour affords them outweighs the stat advantages that 1 defence pures have. A pure that wears Initiate armour, in addition to defence bonuses, receives a Prayer bonus as well. Initiate pures are the least common of all the pures, but you will see many high-powered pures with 20 defence. These 20 defence pures also have access to corrupt weapons.

Many times a level 20 defence pure is created because so many mistakes occurred during their 1 defence phase, the added levels to 20 defence were worthwhile for them.

2.3 - Level 40-45 defence pures

Level 40-45 defence pures are often called "Rune pures." There is some variation with defence levels. F2P players will hit their maximum defence level at 40, however many member pures will level their defence to 45. 45 defence allows a character to wear fremennik helmets. Each helmet gives different bonuses. A rune pure believes that the added defensive and attack bonuses that 40-45 defence armour affords them outweighs all of the attack stats that a 1 defence or 20 defence pure their level has. There are also many new branches in the Rune pure area of PK builds, including "Turmoil Zerkers" Which are maxed Rune pures, but with 95 prayer giving them access to the Ancient curse Turmoil.

Training a rune pure is both harder and easier at the same time. It's easier because monsters don't hit them as often as others. It's harder because wearing maxed Rune pure gear can take a lot of quests and time.

hope you all like it:D:D
Back to top Go down

how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read
Page 1 of 1