Please register first a account for post a topic. You will see then a chatbox in the forums top of page!
And download the newest client for playing. And keep donating to keep the server online.

Greets, RunespiritPk
Please register first a account for post a topic. You will see then a chatbox in the forums top of page!
And download the newest client for playing. And keep donating to keep the server online.

Greets, RunespiritPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote here now!

Latest topics
» How to make money on this server!
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 am by TheOtherOne

» ii sp3c ii
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:57 pm by crayonsucker

» Liam / 13th
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm by crayonsucker

» Vegeta talking here!
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:59 am by owner vegeta

» !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am by Pk3d

» Error connection to server
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 pm by Pk3d

» Owner must read!
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 pm by Pk3d

» pk3d new to server :D
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 am by Pk3d

» i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here!
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 am by crayonsucker

» just a little intro
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 am by jtag778

» how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 am by jtag778

» Introduction
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:22 am by jtag778

» jtag778 here
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 am by jtag778

» crayonsucker buy
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 pm by crayonsucker

» a few bugs :l
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:08 am by discomuffin

Top posters
crayonsucker
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! I_vote_lcapi was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! I_voting_bari was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! I_vote_rcap 
owner vegeta
i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! I_vote_lcapi was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! I_voting_bari was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! I_vote_rcap 
Pk3d
jtag778
I Pot
TheOtherOne
John Michael
discomuffin
ii sp3c ii
star

i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jtag778

i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! Empty
PostSubject: i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here!   i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:29 am

Ok i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter because you dont rarley see any 317s haveing bounty hunter alot of players would love it. I like to pk alot im sure alot of you do to and i think you would enjoy bounty hunter pls reply back if you thinks its a good idea or bad thank you
Back to top Go down
crayonsucker

crayonsucker

i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here!   i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 am

I don't see the point in bounty hunter because it's the same as pking in wildy.
Mad

But there is one thing that would be fun, which is Clan-Wars dangerous/safe. Cool

-----------------
Crayonsucker
Back to top Go down

i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help desk :: Suggestions-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com