Please register first a account for post a topic. You will see then a chatbox in the forums top of page!
And download the newest client for playing. And keep donating to keep the server online.

Greets, RunespiritPk
Please register first a account for post a topic. You will see then a chatbox in the forums top of page!
And download the newest client for playing. And keep donating to keep the server online.

Greets, RunespiritPk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome pageSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Vote here now!

Latest topics
» How to make money on this server!
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:42 am by TheOtherOne

» ii sp3c ii
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:57 pm by crayonsucker

» Liam / 13th
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:19 pm by crayonsucker

» Vegeta talking here!
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:59 am by owner vegeta

» !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am by Pk3d

» Error connection to server
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:13 pm by Pk3d

» Owner must read!
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:09 pm by Pk3d

» pk3d new to server :D
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:42 am by Pk3d

» i was thinking why not add a bounty hunter why click here!
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:22 am by crayonsucker

» just a little intro
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:26 am by jtag778

» how to make pures and hybrids!!!!!!!! and black pures and all read
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:24 am by jtag778

» Introduction
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:22 am by jtag778

» jtag778 here
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 am by jtag778

» crayonsucker buy
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:46 pm by crayonsucker

» a few bugs :l
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:08 am by discomuffin

Top posters
crayonsucker
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! I_vote_lcap!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! I_voting_bar!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! I_vote_rcap 
owner vegeta
!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! I_vote_lcap!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! I_voting_bar!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! I_vote_rcap 
Pk3d
jtag778
I Pot
TheOtherOne
John Michael
discomuffin
ii sp3c ii
star

!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pk3d

Pk3d

!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! Empty
PostSubject: !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!   !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:21 am

Hello, my name is Pk3d, an im here to explain how runespirit works, this is only for new players.
-Training-

My personal favorite place would be rock crabs, it should only take you 10-30 mins to max out a combat skill.
once you reach an acceptable level maybe 99 strength. it is time to start slayer.
To start slayer speak with Duradel at home.
Slayer in Runespirit is very special as it not only gives you pk points. it also gives you points for a secret slayer shop.
from now on, tasks will be your main source of training, it would also be good to save your dragon bones, to
use on the altar at home. you will need well over 300 d bones to get too 95 prayer for turmoil. one of the
ultimate pking tool. i think.

-Money Making-'

Runespirit offers plenty of boss monsters to choose from, go try them out remember to take pots an food, an
protection prayers. you can land a rare fairly easy. i would advise going to tormented demons, they are easy to kill. an
make sure you use range, an protect from range. as its hits are very high with range attack,

-----------------------------------------
To be continued.
Back to top Go down
Pk3d

Pk3d

PostSubject: Re: !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!   !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:22 am

sorry guys, its getting late an i am tired. ill update an finish guide tomorrow morning. peace.
remember to vote for runespirit!!
Back to top Go down
crayonsucker

crayonsucker

PostSubject: Re: !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!   !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Great guide pk3d as you can see i'm not a new player lol! I did the same thing when I first started :-

1.Rock Crabs training for like half hour (30minutes)

2.Slayer till i had 200pkpoints to buy vesta's platelegs or plateskirt tongue

Sleep Sleep
-----------------
Crayonsucker
Back to top Go down
Pk3d

Pk3d

PostSubject: Re: !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!   !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am

thanks for the feedback bro, i just wanna become some thing great to this server like you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!   !!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!~~~NEW PLAYER GUIDE~~~!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ingame :: Guides/tutorials-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com